FS Banking & Insurance VP | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
The Financial Services industry is witnessing unprecedented competition. Not only from traditional providers but also entrants from retail, BigTech and others. Customer satisfaction standards must stack up not only to those firms providing financial services, but also with these new competitors. To transform, profit and grow, organizations need to create new customer engagement benchmarks, find new ways to generate revenue and continue to reduce expense.
The world's leading banks and capital market firms collaborate with Capgemini to reimagine their business models to meet the evolving demands from the market, customers, partners and the regulators. We put innovation at the centre of everything we do and help organizations future-proof their businesses by developing capabilities across these four pillars: Orchestrating an Open Bank, Becoming an Intelligent Bank, Acquiring Deep Customer Insights and Achieving Data Driven Compliance.
At Capgemini we are proud of our diverse team of professionals providing the right expertise to our clients in all aspects of the projects we deliver. We're currently looking for a Vice President to lead a high performing team on the hyper-growth journey for our Banking & Insurance portfolio within the Financial Services Business.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Driving strategic growth in Banking, Insurance & Wealth Management industries
- P&L ownership and accountability
- Apply commercial acumen and pragmatic approach to deal making and determining what isn't commercially viable or deliverable
- Leading a large team of direct, indirect, on-shore & off-shore colleagues in a globally dispersed, matrix operating model
- Thought leadership on the latest technology innovation influencing and changing traditional business models and improving customer experience
- Leading a 'people first', ethical, diverse & inclusive, values based culture with the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Achievement of $multi-million total contract value, multi-year deal targets
- End-to-end Sales and Delivery
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Deep Financial Services & associated regulatory requirements expertise
- Experience of leading consulting services practices
- Experience of developing & pitching innovative commercial models
- Senior stakeholder network in the Australia & New Zealand financial services sector
- Proven track record of winning and managing $multi-million services portfolios
- Track record of advising on large scale transformation from strategy, architecture, design, build, test, to implementation & run
- History of C-level relationship management and influence
- Mix of Consulting and Financial Services experience at the Director, MD, Partner, GM level, ideally gained in Tier 1 Consulting, Big4 or global Systems Integrators and banking, insurance or wealth management institutions or disruptors
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.