Manager - Business Architect | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-May-2021|
At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact. Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting team at Capgemini Group. We ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients by combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise.
The focus of your role:
We are looking for a knowledgeable IT Consultant to help our clients develop & implement strategy for their architecture division. You will help automate the current manual & error prone architecture processes through Enterprise architecture tool. You'll take the hassle out of resolving technical problems and provide training to users to maximize the value of technology in business.
What you'll do:
We are looking for some one who has ability to design impactful decks targeting senior execs and present with the full confidence. Communication is everything for a consultant, so we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills & exceptional technical writing skills. We're further looking for superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
- Understanding customer requirements and business objectives
- Providing strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Managing IT initiatives and collaborating with in-house technical staff
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Support new technology implementation
- Train users in new and existing IT systems
- Provide assistance with technical issues
What you'll bring:
- Australian citizenship
- Proven experience as IT Consultant or Business Architect
- An analytical, business orientated mindset with problem-solving abilities
- Ability to articulate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- An undergraduate in computer science, IT or relevant field;
- Business and technology consulting tool kit including
- Experience in developing client roadmaps and building client relationships
- Skills in negotiation, commercial awareness and solution proposition.
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional client-facing skills, able to facilitate workshops and meetings to develop client solutions.
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks like TOGAF to define Business, Application, Technology components would be advantageous
- Understanding of Public and Hybrid Cloud solutions
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.