Service Delivery Manager | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Dec-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides client advisory and delivery services in Hybrid Cloud, Workplace Services, Security, Service Desk and Service Management.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- The IT Infrastructure lead will be responsible to manage a portfolio of Projects and Operations across accounts in Australia for various clients.
Able to manage a portfolio of Services with multiple DM's and project delivery within the triple constraints
Ensure that services are on schedule and delivered with quality and maintain profitability
Ensure regular review of services and maintain discipline of proper reporting
Handle resource constraints of a matrix organisation
Ability to have conversations with clients and negotiate change requests for project delays
Review and manage financials for the portfolio
Oversee the operations for IT infrastructure for clients
Guide the team to ensure that there is improvement in operations
Take a lead in client review meetings and discuss performance and improvement
Be a trusted advisor to clients in IT Infra Operations
Demonstrate team leadership capabilities and encourage diverse ideas
Provide consistent direction or coaching to team members to accomplish specific goals
Demonstrate personal responsibilities for career management - continual re-skilling, training and development
Involved in stakeholder management from a project point of view
Should be able to conceptualise a solution for a client
Leverage technical teams to deliver business growth in the portfolio
Provide high quality service delivery on engagements
Actively manage client relationships
Identifying and satisfy resource needs
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure, on-prem and on cloud
- Experience in Infrastructure technology area in some stage of the career
- Strong knowledge and experience in IT service Management
- Experience of technical project management
- Manage a team for 70-100 people across Australia and India
- Person MUST have background in IT infrastructure - leading teams delivering infra maintenance services around data center services e.g. Wintel, Network, Storage etc.
- Person would manage - client deliverables, SLA, cost of services, revenue growth through farming new opportunities, including attending client meetings calls
- MUST drive automation and other efficiency levers
- People management , team handling, Client relationship management
- Minimum 14-16 years experience in the services sector supported by relevant business experience
- Knowledge and proven experience working with IT Infrastructure both on private and public cloud
- A degree or equivalent academic qualification
- Broad exposure to current enterprise technologies
- Strong understanding of business across industries
- An excellent track record in executing projects
- A strong record of leadership roles and the ability to influence a team, including the ability to establish productive working relationships both internally and externally
- Good exposure to technical project management
- Track record of managing a mid to large scale IT Infrastructure operations team / unit
- Experience working with global SI and ability to manage remote teams
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.