Business Development Executive - Cyber Security | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jul-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
We're looking for a Director level Business Development Executive to join the growing Australian business of our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line. Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides client advisory services in Hybrid Cloud, Workplace Services, Security, Service Desk and Service Management. This role is focused on enterprise Cyber Security and could be Sydney or Melbourne based.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
An experienced solution sales professional, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing sales pipeline opportunities for multi-year, $multi-million total contract value (TCV) deals for the provision of infrastructure outsourcing, managed and solution services across all industries covered by Capgemini: Federal Government, Automotive, Financial Services, Consumer Products, Transport & Distribution, Utilities & Telco, Media & Entertainment, Natural Resources and Retail.
- You'll develop deep and trusted advisor relationships with CXO level stakeholders in your pursuit clients
- Leverage your knowledge of industry trends and client strategic objectives & challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Partner with diverse, matrix, sales pursuit teams to deliver winning proposals to customers
- Develop sales strategies and tailored value propositions and solutions for clients
- Own the pricing and technology strategy for particular pursuits
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Several years' experience of selling large complex, IT integration and/or outsourcing services contracts in the Infrastructure Services market with a long lead time / sales cycle from qualification to close
- Experience of selling Cloud, End User Computing, Workplace Services/Transformation, Data Centre Transformation, Network Services, ‘Compute' Services, Infrastructure, Storage, Enterprise Outsourcing, Managed Services (MS), Security
- Demonstrable track record of winning new business, new logos, ‘white space', opening up previously out of scope areas of existing clients and/or displacing incumbent providers
- Experience selling large, complex outsourcing opportunities that include multiple integrated service offerings focusing on value and business outcomes
- Projects & Consulting (P&C) sales experience
- Understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and trends
- Experience with the consultative sales approach in analysing challenges of potential clients and leading commercial conversations around Return On Investment (ROI) and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with CXO level stakeholders
- Executive presence and gravitas to build relationships and influence at the ‘C-Level' / ‘C-Suite' / CXO level
- Excellent oral, written & presentation skills
- Ability to work in a global, matrix organization with on-shore & off-shore service delivery model
- Personal interest in macro-economic and other global factors influencing business
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of innovation and technical advancements within the industry sectors and Enterprise markets
- Experience with sales pipeline reporting, forecasting and governance in a CRM system, ideally Salesforce
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.