Cybersecurity Engagement Manager | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Feb-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) practice brings together the right technology, processes and culture to deliver business agility and cost reduction to our clients. We provide cloud focused client advisory and delivery services on areas such as hybrid cloud, workplace services, security, service desk and cloud service management/delivery.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Maintaining quality and customer satisfaction
Deliver complex cybersecurity focused programs of work
Effective delivery and control of assigned cybersecurity projects
- Engage with and manage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
Effective & Timely Communication with internal & external partners
Ability to adhere to strict quality and change management process
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Experience leading and managing cybersecurity teams in complex multitower delivery projects
- Builds relationships with key customer stakeholders (e.g., from CISO and their peers down)
- Has oversite of any cyber security delivery work bring delivered to the customers
- Take ownership of any cyber security delivery issues before they get escalated
- To be a trusted advisor that the client can have open discussions with
- Liaise with offshore cybersecurity SMEs for any delivery issues
- Identifies opportunities for sales growth within the account
- Solid background with Information and data security principles
- Must have experience in Security Governance, Risk and Compliance and control implementation
- Good governance exposure on ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOX, GDPR standard and regulatory requirement
- Periodic status updates and reporting
- Knowledge in Unix, Windows, Active Directory
- Knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Security tools for Vulnerability Management, Privilege Identity management, SIEM, Firewall
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Services, or similar
- Good to have trainings / certifications (ISO 27001:2013 LA/LI, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP)
- Customer Service training
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.