Cloud AWS Infra Architect Leads | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Dec-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
We are currently looking for multiple AWS Cloud Infra Architect Leads who will be responsible for defining, estimating and delivering engagements that help clients leverage and move to AWS. These roles requires deep and broad experience in defining, architecting, and deploying cloud solutions in AWS. They are also leadership positions that entails guiding and coaching other Capgemini consultants and teams in designing and deployment of workloads and IT capabilities in AWS. These roles will work across teams to ensure consistency in approach and methodology and leading cloud operating model engagements.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Definition, planning and delivery of AWS engagements
- Conducting cloud assessments to establish appropriate cloud uses case to leverage AWS and establish what applications and workloads to move to AWS
- Based on cloud use case and/or applications/workloads to move to AWS, define and design appropriate to-be application, platform, and hosting architectures in AWS
- Designing AWS architecture that meets key non-functional requirements (security, compliance, performance, resiliency, and availability) and needed services
- Migration of assets (workloads/applications) and capabilities (e.g. DR, archiving/backup) to AWS
- Utilizing AWS services (e.g. CloudFormation, Opsworks, CloudWatch, CodePipeline, etc.) to implement desired cloud operating model to enable Environment-as-a-Service and DevOps capabilities
- Implementation of appropriate security patterns utilizing AWS capabilities
- Guide Capgemini consultants and teams on how to structure and deliver AWS engagements; lead capturing and sharing of reusable content/IP (e.g. AWS reference architecture, AWS security patterns, etc.)
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- At least 4 years' of hands-on experience in planning, designing, architecting and implementing IT capabilities and migrating workloads/applications to AWS
- Certified as an AWS Solution Architect at Professional level with demonstrable proficiency dealing with security, big data, serverless, API gateway and pipelines
- 7 or more years' experience in IT and/or software development including roles as an enterprise architect, application architecture or infrastructure architecture
- Implementation experience with distributed applications; working knowledge of software development, DevOps tools and methodologies
- 5+ years' of experience in networking; infrastructure or database architecture
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Senior IT executives
- Excellent organizational skill and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
- Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation; able to coach, mentor or lead by example
- Strong understanding of risk management techniques and ability to develop appropriate contingency plans
- Led teams for over 5 years; management level experience in IT
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.