Consultant - Operational Excellence | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Dec-2021|
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
The focus of your role:
Are you passionate about process excellence, process optimisation and continuous improvement? Are you comfortable engaging with and coaching stakeholders in the delivery of business improvement projects? Do you have an analytical and structured mindset with a can do attitude and a drive to succeed? Then Capgemini Invent has an excellent opportunity for you.
We need Business Process Analysts with knowledge and experience in business analysis, process modelling and optimisation as you will be responsible for improving business and technology processes making them more effective meaning less waste, improved cycle time, better experience, and improved control. You'll have a history of modelling current & future state processes, identifying improvement opportunities and implementing them in large corporations, ideally in the financial services, energy and utilities, Telco or Consumer product sectors.
What you'll do:
- Facilitate process redesign workshops to identify business process pain points, root causes and robust, scalable solutions to drive process efficiency and customer experience improvements
- Document business processes using industry standard business process modelling notations BPMN 2.0
- Foster strong stakeholder relationships in multi disciplinary teams
- Understand current process performance and analyse data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Promote standardisation and consistency in business processes
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years' experience in process analysis, modelling and improvement ideally in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated ability to independently design, decompose and document business processes using BPMN 2.0
- Experience with enterprise grade process modelling tools
- Understanding of continuous improvement and business & process architecture
- Strong client facing skills including top notch written and verbal communication
- Experience with Signavio or similar enterprise grade process modelling tools
- Experience in multiple industry sectors
- Exposure to RPA and intelligent automation implementation
- Experience in the application of methodologies such as Lean or Six Sigma
- Previous experience in financial services, energy and utilities, Telco or Consumer product sectors.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.