Business Development / Account Executive - Insurance | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Nov-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini operates across all sectors, including: Financial Services, Public Sector, Energy, Utilities, Resources, Telco & Media, Consumer Products, Retail, Engineering and Transport & Distribution. Our sector experts partner with clients on their digital transformation journeys to help them become customer-centric digital businesses, leverage IoT & the flexibility & scalability of the cloud, machine learning and edge computing and identifying, developing and implementing new business models, whilst always prioritising cybersecurity. We help to control and reduce costs, and demonstrate value to customers and regulators. From strategic consulting to implementation, IT and engineering delivery and support, our services are designed to help customers stay ahead of a dynamic market. Whether it's identifying new opportunities for increasing revenue; implementing a new business process and solution for an operational system, building and operating a digital supply chain or improving customer experience, Capgemini can help achieve strategic objectives.
We are currently looking for a Sales / Growth focused Account Executive to grow the Insurance industry presence of our Financial Services sector. This role is Sydney based and has a $multi-million revenue target for this highly strategic growth area.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the development, maintenance and growth of new business in the insurance sector
- Proactive sales activities to meet all targets/objectives
- Responsible for determining and driving the strategy for allocated target clients
- Building deep account intelligence and identifying further sales opportunities
- Building proposals, POVs, and pricing for both proactive bids and RFI/RFPs (with bid team and Global Business Line support)
- Taking a lead role in account-based marketing initiatives and events coordination in his/her area
- Work with Global Business Lines, operations teams, and other teams to secure deals
- P&L ownership for the allocated division/ business area or portfolio
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Business Development Executive or Account Manager looking to further excel in their career. The following skills/knowledge are highly desirable:
- Sales experience in a corporate or similar client facing role
- Insurance and Financial Services domain expertise, especially Life/P&C Insurance
- Great track record in achieving targets / goals / KPIs
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Commitment and passion for customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of an integrated team
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to present confidently to an audience from all levels within an organisation
- Curious, ‘make-it-happen' attitude, quick learner
- Creative - good with slideware, proposal development, and story-telling
- General understanding of delivery, agile methodology & Consultative, IT Services solution-selling
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.