MuleSoft Practice Director | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Take your Data integration career to the next level by joining one of the largest MuleSoft teams in Australia and the most awarded MuleSoft practice in APAC in 2021 We are looking for people with Integration Strategy and SI Practice Management experience to continue our growth as market leader for MuleSoft solutions in Australia and APAC. This is your opportunity now!! You could be Sydney or QLD based
Capgemini has been an approved MuleSoft integration partner since 2015. Our close collaboration has led to many joint successes. Together, MuleSoft and Capgemini deliver an on-premises, cloud and hybrid integration platform based on open-source API connectivity. Capgemini regularly garners praise for its MuleSoft and integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2021 MuleSoft ANZ Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft Asia Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft Global Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft JAPAC Practice Development Partner of the Year (5 years in a row)
Let's talk about the team:
Our dedicated MuleSoft integration team partner with businesses to assist at any stage of the digital transformation journey. From conception to delivery, we have a proven track record of architecting and successfully delivering enterprise MuleSoft integration solutions at scale. Our delivery excellence is recognised, positioning us as the MuleSoft Partner of choice in the APAC region. We are a MuleSoft global strategic partner, one of the largest MuleSoft partners in Australia and a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for Cloud Integration and API Lifecycle management.
Within our MuleSoft team, we are continually driving customer value by leveraging the power of MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform, one of the world's leading digital integration platforms. Our focus areas are: Strategy and Architecture, Platform and Solution Design, Enterprise Integration and Delivery across the entire MuleSoft Platform and lifecycle.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
As a MuleSoft Director, Practice Manager & Strategy Consultant, you will lead our talented NSW and QLD team and continue our strong growth in the region. You'll be:
- Providing architectural and delivery oversight ensuring architectural best practice in the delivery of services
- Achieving customer satisfaction through thought leadership, innovative strategic advice to realise optimal return on investment and ensuring consistent, timely and effective delivery outcomes
- Collaborating and building relationships with a wide range of MuleSoft, internal Capgemini and external stakeholders to grow our practice and enhance our services delivery reputation
- Leading our practices strategic go-to-market offerings, reference architecture, integration patterns and industry point-of-views
- Driving presales material, activities, client meetings and proposal preparation
- Participate in Resource Management and Recruiting functions to ensure that we have the right people at the right time to grow and meet customer demand
- Monitor the delivery of engagements within your region and participate in PMO and status reporting
- Direct Line Manager for all Consultants within your region. Proactively managing, assisting and mentoring consultants for their goals, objectives, performance, development and other related needs
- Engender amongst the team a sense of fun, connection and identity that will draw them together as a single cohesive team
- Manage, create and maintain the practices intellectual property, reference architecture, delivery accelerators and knowledge base whilst communicating, educating and ensuring it's adopted on customer engagements
- Assist in ideas, content creation and presentations for marketing campaigns and events
- Participate in customer engagements in a strategy, architecture or delivery management capacity
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 8+ years of IT Experience including working for Consulting companies
- 3+ years of Line Management or People Management and administration experience
- Project Lead or Technical Delivery Manager demonstrable experience across API/ Data Integration or middleware projects
- Architectural understanding and experience with disciplines including API, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Analytics, RPA and AI/ Machine Learning
- Knowledge of data integration and extended domain topics - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Cyber Security, Monitoring and other middleware products
- Extensive pre-sales experience, excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Expertise in quality control and assurance of IT implementation services
- Optional Enterprise Architecture knowledge beneficial including TOGAF certification, Zachman, FEA
- Optional Agile Delivery Certification like SCRUM, SAFE, Kanban, etc
- Optional previous Practice Management experience including the creating of delivery methodologies, people management, practice strategy and administration experience
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- High levels of attention to detail and solid memory
- Ability to work well and communicate under pressure
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.