Lead Consultant - Sustainable IT | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Dec-2021|
At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact. Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting team at Capgemini Group. We ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients by combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise.
The focus of your role:
Are you passionate about empowering and supporting organisations to shape a sustainable future? We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Lead Consultant to help our clients transform their enterprise IT environment to become more sustainable, focusing on transforming IT in terms of consumption habits and ways of working all the way through to embracing the whole culture of Sustainable IT and getting employees to champion this transformation.
You will help craft Sustainable IT strategies for our clients, conducting assessments and defining ambitious targets with roadmaps, whilst identifying mechanisms to reduce the environmental impact of IT. Your role will also see you bring our client's employees on board to deeply transform their culture and embed Sustainable IT practices across the organisation. You will also leverage your understanding about emerging technologies to ideate and propose solutions that reduces carbon and business impact.
You will leverage Capgemini Invent's proven capabilities and methodologies to put Invent clients at the centre of the global sustainability transition with a refreshed go to market proposition; conceiving new offers and ways to engage all stakeholders around decarbonisation. You will also contribute to our own ambitious target of achieving net-zero emissions by 2030.
What you'll do:
Our Sustainable IT consultants are part of a high performing team who are passionate about sustainability and technology, solving complex problems and delivering innovative solutions. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of sustainable IT transformation for our clients and drive meaningful outcomes for our clients, societies, and communities.
We are passionate about delivering meaningful work, every day. You will work with clients across multiple industries, leveraging your knowledge about emerging technologies and the changing technology landscape to transform their enterprise IT environment to become more sustainable. You will learn about sustainability and business challenges, and collaboratively identify how technology can solve for these problems.
In addition to the insights provided above, your responsibilities will include, and are not limited to:
- Contributing to the delivery of a portfolio of strategic solutions and digital tools to help our clients create long-term value in the context of a sustainable economy.
- Demonstrating knowledge about key Sustainable IT topics, such as moving to cloud, asset recycling and carbon reduction.
- Managing and delivering Sustainable IT projects, such as crafting strategies, conducting environmental monitoring activities and assessments, and creating sustainable IT scorecards.
- Building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their sustainability and technology needs.
- Driving continued development of our Sustainable IT market offering, including contributing to thought leadership and business development activities.
- Coaching and training peers and colleagues on the topics of Sustainable IT.
- Fostering innovation within Capgemini Invent and the wider business to improve our sustainable IT go-to-market strategy and realisation of wider busines objectives through proactively creating collaboration opportunities within digital transformation and sustainability stakeholders.
What you'll bring:
- Experience working as a technology consultant, demonstrating experience where you have led teams to successful outcomes.
- Passion for sustainability and for making a real change, and awareness about the sustainability related challenges organisations face today.
- Experience in developing client roadmaps and building client relationships.
- An analytical, business orientated mindset with problem solving abilities.
- Ability to articulate technical matters and concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional client-facing skills, able to facilitate workshops and meetings to develop client solutions.
- Understanding of Cloud environments and concepts.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and disruptive trends.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.