Cloud Operations Lead - Datacenter | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Dec-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) practice brings together the right technology, processes and culture to deliver business agility and cost reduction to our clients. We provide cloud focused client advisory and delivery services on areas such as hybrid cloud, workplace services, security, service desk and cloud service management/delivery.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
The Job position is that of Cloud/Infra Technical lead (Data Centre Services for Hybrid Environment) for delivering support services.
- Role requires prior experience of 10 to 12 years, in managing a team providing Infrastructure support services across Data Centre Opertation, Workplace Services/End User Compute, Service Integration and Management, Service Desk operations.
- Prior experience in delivery services for 24 x 7 operations and managing the team, deliverables and SLA's effectively.
- Single Point of contact for Cloud-related services and deliverables for respective regions
- The CSM is accountable for delivering the run services towards a client or a specific set of clients
- Thorough understanding of all contractual obligations and ensures SLAs are met
- Provide the required governance and oversight for regular operations as well as scheduled activities like Monthly / Quarterly patching and Vulnerability remediation (as applicable)
- Present the Standard monthly service review to client along with the respective SDM and ensure availability of all reports required for the same
- Manage Major Incident & Client Escalation till closure and engage technically if required
- Proactive support - Service Improvement, Revenue Enhancement and Cloud Adoption
- Advisory consulting services around cost and landscape optimization as a value-add service to clients
- Support the DR / BCP status for iSOWs that have been agreed with respective clients, to ascertain the risks associated, report and govern the implementation of changes to mitigate the risk related to CLOUD infrastructure
- Quarterly business review to plan for subsequent quarters around upcoming projects and requirements, ensure readiness
- Ensure that CLOUD standards are applied for the accounts managed by them - viz; tagging, backup, monitoring, patching, vulnerability management (if applicable)\
- Lead Major Incident & Client Escalation along with the team till closure, Review RCA & Validate.
- Support BAU and nonstandard activities as per client requirement; Have a thorough knowledge of customer environment and contract.
- Cost optimization - Landscape Optimization, waste management - (Deallocated Virtual Machines with Managed), Right Sizing, NextGen Upgrade, Storage Optimization, Orphaned volumes and snapshots clean-up, Deletion of unattached volumes, RI recommendations and Deletion of Unused resources and un-allocated Public IPs
- Liaise with service providers and relevant vendors as and when required.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 10 - 12 years in Cloud Technology Operations Datacentre Services for on prem and cloud(Azure, AWS, Oracle, AVS, Google, etc)
Relevant Experience = At least 4-5 years experience in managing and designing cloud solutions
Certification = Practitioner, SysOps & Associate Architect for one Hyperscaler, Cloud - FSE
Other Skills = Technology Management, Problem-solving skills, Cloud Delivery Exposure
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.