SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Dec-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
- Provides functional strategic guidance for project planning, solution design, instance/landscape management, data migration, integration, testing and deployment.
- Advise Project Managers and Project Stream Leads on implementation of leading practice decisions that successfully impact the overall solution/platform.
- Provides guidance on solution design practices and standards that link back to SAP leading implementation and configuration practices. Responsible for supporting functional and technical leads in project workshops.
- Supports Project Stream Leads in translating business needs and requirements into appropriate solutions, while confirming feasibility and supportability of the solution. Ensure cross-module design delivers on customer needs/requirements.
- Design and support proof of concept solutions to demonstrate proposed functional/technical solutions.
- Provides support for pre-sales initiatives that include developing and reviewing roadmaps, developing implementation services solutions, effort estimates, and other inputs to RFP/RFQ's.
- Provide quality assurance for sales and delivery cycles.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with a broad range of contacts across customer's business, functional, and technical teams.
- Cultivate and demonstrate industry-specific business process knowledge and familiarity with relevant functional strategies, objectives, and plans.
- Develop IP and tools to improve service offering selling and delivery
- Contribute to thought leadership activities and practice development activities including development of White Papers, PoV's and other collateral, as well as presentation to customers and prospects via webinars and public forums.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business, Human Resources or another related field.
- Certification in SAP HR and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central module.
- Expert in implementation of SuccessFactors modules- minimum of 5 years SuccessFactors implementation experience, including several projects in a solutions architecture/lead or similar role.
- Minimum of 12 years HR/Payroll solution implementation experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Must be able to convey information and concepts in a clear and concise manner, tailoring messages to the audience.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very strong time management skills
Desired Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Certification(s) in other SAP SuccessFactors HXM solutions, such as Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning, Performance Mgt., Succession & Development and/or Compensation Mgt.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience working with SAP Integration technologies used to implement a multi-module SAP SuccessFactors solution landscape.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Human Resources processes and industry best practices.
- Attention to detail and quality with the ability to rapidly learn and apply new business concepts, models, and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely and/or independently.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.