Learning & Development Manager | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Dec-2021|
At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
The focus of your role:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges.
Our L&D function covers the full breadth of learning across technical, leadership, D&I, professional development, and core consulting, and delivers best-in-class learning solutions to develop and retain our people while driving culture and engagement.
The role can be based in Melbourne, Sydney or Canberra.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with VPs, leadership teams and HR across each APAC Invent geography to understand business needs, provide expert advice and design innovative L&D solutions that build capability, close skill gaps and deliver against our strategic business objectives.
- Manage learning design end-to-end including needs analysis, leading scoping / design workshops, solution concept and design, implementation / curation (buy, borrow, build), evaluation and ongoing enhancement.
- Leverage our extensive local and global programs, digital and virtual learning to deliver high impact learning experiences to develop and retain our people and allow them to grow their career at Capgemini.
- Provide targeted reporting, insights, and analytics to the business to measure learning impact on capability growth and engagement.
- Lead strategic learning programs and projects to develop lateral capability that supports learner and business needs
- Lead and contribute to broader HR and Talent projects where a learning SME is required and/or where you have a passion!
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 5-years' experience in L&D
- A proven record of designing and delivering high impact learning solutions/projects that develop, inspire and retain talent.
- Exposure to working in a large, complex organisation, preferably in consulting / professional services / IT.
- Ability to easily build and manage stakeholder relationships at all levels, with strong decision making and influencing skills.
- Able to translate the big picture / future state into tangible, actionable projects and deliverables.
- Strong presentation skills, able to facilitate design workshops and L&D sessions including our induction.
- Sound knowledge of learning methodologies and learning management systems ideally including Degreed.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be preferred for this opportunity