Lead HR Business Partner | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Dec-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Human Resources team supports our business leaders, managers and teams to achieve outstanding people focused results. We're a team who strives to be trusted advisors and partner with the business to implement growth strategies, leverage technology and thrive through the power of collaboration. We are in the middle of a steep and exciting growth trajectory with the recent acquisitions of WhiteSky Labs, RXP Services and Acclimation. We also recently announced our intention to acquire the Western Australian company, Empired. This will result in Capgemini doubling in size across the Australian and New Zealand region in less than 2 years. This provides lots of interesting and challenging projects and initiatives for HR to get involved in to ensure we make these transitions as smooth and seamless as we can for everyone involved.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
If you are an experience HR Manager looking for an opportunity to manage and develop a team of Business Partners, work collaboratively with business leaders to drive a growth agenda and influence HR strategy, then this opportunity could be what you've been looking for. In this role and team, no two days are the same and your pro-active attitude, ability to lead and inspire others and build effective professional relationships with senior stakeholders, will set you up for success. Key dimensions of the role include:
- Advising leadership and employees across a range of strategic and operational deliverables.
- Driving the development and delivery of our HR strategic plan enabling the business to meet its objectives through the retention and motivation of a high performing workforce.
- Taking ownership of all operational HR matters and provide the full range of HR services, management advice and support to line managers and their teams.
- Providing HR advice and services including recruitment, training, performance management, career counselling, salary reviews, retention strategies, remuneration and benefits.
- Manage and conducting employee investigations, where necessary.
- In partnership with service line leadership and our Talent/OD function, drive initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and improve employee engagement.
- Contributing to the development and delivery of the HR strategy.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrated success in partnering with business leaders to develop and implement HR strategies to achieve sustainable business outcomes.
- Prior experience in leading and developing a team as well as coaching and supporting managers with their people management skills to improve motivation and performance within their teams.
- Provide employee relations advice/support and ensure adherence to employment law - having sound knowledge of Australian legalisation is required.
- Partner with key business leaders to drive a performance culture and support performance, promotion, and the salary review process.
- Provision quality workplace relations advice and support, including industrial agreements, rates and conditions, award interpretation and investigations.
- Provide accurate and timely management information to business leaders highlighting trends, issues and potential impact on the business.
- Demonstrate your commercial understanding of the business - previous experience in consulting would be advantageous.
- Work hard to build strong and productive relationships at all levels within the organisation.
- Participate in when required or lead, Talent and other HR projects and initiatives.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.