Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) - Architect | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Dec-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions.
Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are: Multi Cloud, Enterprise Integration and Deployment and Digital Agility.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
We're currently looking for an Adobe Experience Platform Technical SME to join our rapidly expanding DCX practice. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Lead design and development of client strategies around Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) and Adobe Experience Platforms (AEP)
- Good knowledge on Data Collection, Experience Data Modelling and Customer Profiling
- Knowledge on integration between Adobe Experience Cloud products and AEP
- Create audience strategies for an analysis framework and a roadmap to reach identified KPIs
- Contribute to and support the development and execution of audience strategies that enables the most effective use of the data assets
- Analyse internal, external or integrated audience data and information to identify insights that support business decision and initiatives
- Analyze customer use cases for customer requirements, data analysis, modelling and mapping to facilitate use cases
- Contribute to the creation of a cross-device segmentation strategy
- Collaborate and lead technical resources to define the solution and technical architecture to support the solutions
- Manage processes to continually maintain and improve audience data quality; identify and manage new data management processes and controls for all divisional data sources to improve operational efficiency and return on technology investment (ROT);
- Manage the advanced analytics framework and reporting infrastructure for marketing and media within the Tech stack (including, AEP, DMP, CRM campaign manager, Analytics);
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Experience in Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), coupled with experience building large scale technology solutions using Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Experience with building applications using Serverless Architecture
- 3-5 years of enterprise development using Python
- 2-3 years of enterprise development using Java
- 2-3 years using Hadoop or Map/Reduce solutions & other Big Data technologies to process large volumes of data
- 3-5 years of strong experience with data transformation & ETL on large data sets
- 2-3 years developing custom integrations with 3rd Party and Product solutions
- 3-5 years of strong API development and experience creating new API's
- 3-5 years of complex SQL/NoSQL experience
- 3-5 years of Data Modelling & Persistence Optimization experience
- Advanced SQL knowledge and ability to drive insights from the data
- Data warehousing skills including data storage, movement, and security
- Audience-centric with expertise in segmentation
- Deep familiarity with digital marketing (acquisition, retention, loyalty, cross-sell, up-sell), multi-channel campaigns and with the advertising ecosystem, including working with programmatic platforms like DSPs, SSPs
- Solid understanding of data collection, activation and measurement concepts within the digital space
- Well versed with audience data management platforms (DMP such as Adobe Audience Manager)
- Expertise in analytics and reporting: knowledge of analytics platforms like Google or Adobe Analytics is required
- 3rd party data knowledge and negotiation skills to acquire 2nd party data is a plus
- Understanding of e-commerce
- Experience with any component of the Adobe Marketing Cloud is highly favoured
- Certifications on the Adobe Experience Cloud will be given additional preference
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.