Talent Acquisition Business Partner | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Dec-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Talent Acquisition Team sits within Human Resources and supports our business leaders, managers and teams to achieve outstanding people focused results. We're a team who strives to be trusted advisors and to partner with the business to implement growth strategies and thrive through the power of collaboration. We are in the middle of a steep and exciting growth trajectory with the recent acquisitions of WhiteSky Labs, RXP Services and Acclimation. We also recently announced our intention to acquire Empired. This, along with our talent acqusiont strategy, will see Capgemini doubling in size across the Australian and New Zealand region in less than 2 years. To continue delivering on this growth agenda, the TA function is growing and evolving and as such we have a few opportunities for experienced recruiters to join our team.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
- Manage the complete life cycle of technical recruitment from sourcing to onboarding
- Partner with the hiring community and range of stakeholders across the business to determine the needs of the business
- Directly source talent using a mix of attraction and proactive sourcing channels as well as social media
- Build networks into key talent segments to develop proactive talent pipelines
- Provide input to reporting and share market and competitor intelligence with relevant stakeholders to help build a sustainable talent attraction strategy
- Manage candidate relationship and help them navigate each phase of the recruitment and onbaording process
Let's talk about your capability, experience and attributes:
- Prior experience delivering technical recruitment outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage social media platforms such as LinkedIn, GitHub, Stackover flow, Google Xray search, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to drive networking and candidate pool development.
- Effective and professional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Are responsive and have strong attention to detail.
- You naturally build relationships with your internal and external stakeholders.
- To understand what you need to know in order to deliver outcomes, you ask lots of questions and are inquisitive.
- You can navigate ambiguity but also follow detailed processes.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.