Infrastructure Operations Lead | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Dec-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) practice brings together the right technology, processes and culture to deliver business agility and cost reduction to our clients. We provide cloud focused client advisory and delivery services on areas such as hybrid cloud, workplace services, security, service desk and cloud service management/delivery.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
The Job position is that of Sr Project Manager / Operations Lead (Infrastructure Services) for delivering and managing a sizeable team of 50 members across multi-location.
Role requires prior experience of 12 to 15 years, in managing a team providing Infrastructure support services across Data Centre Operation, Workplace Services/End User Compute, Service Integration and Management, Service Desk operations.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Prior experience in delivery services for 24 x 7 operations and managing the team, deliverables and SLA's effectively.
- Prior Experience in Financial Management, Contract Management and Driving Steering Meeting for ITO Infrastructure Operations).
- Excellent Communication skills (Oral and Written) and ability to articulate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive Executive Level Meetings within Customer organizations during Critical project / Outage services.
- Prior Experience in Driving Customer Service Improvement Plans / Mandatory Transformation/ Automation / Productivity Improvement is a must.
- Identifying changes to the customer environment and technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided.
- Technical Knowhow and prior experience around DCO - Server, Network, Storage, Database AND Workplace services - SCCM, Packaging & Deployment, Citrix, Remote Desktop Support, ITIL process and Service Desk is a must.
- Establishing and articulating business requirements for new services or changes to existing services.
- External certification on ITIL, Service Delivery & operations, Microsoft Applications - OS365, Exchange, SCCM, Workstation Management or equivalent is an added advantage
- Project management. Many of the SOW's require detailed planning, tracking, oversight of project deliverables as per internally delivered.
- Technical architecture. We need a broad skilled individual with skillsets in several of the key following fields that would assist to create SOW and liase both with bank and our stakeholders:
- Microsoft Windows servers
- Red Hat linux
- Database technology: MS SQL, Oracle
- Cloud technologies bonus
- Banking knowledge speciality
- Customer skills. Excellent verbal communication skills to be able to communicate to a broad audience ideas, ask relevant questions for project scoping etc
- Proposal writing. Excellent written skills to draw up necessary SOW's wrt our CapG standards
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.