Associate Director, Strategy & Innovation | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Dec-2021|
At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 10,000 talented individuals works with leading companies to design and create advanced real-world digital solutions and future business models, solving their most complex business and technology challenges.
The focus of your role
Our Innovation & Strategy practice helps clients, across various industries, generate growth by becoming a customer focused, data-driven organisation. We focus on supporting our clients in customer and digital strategy, product and service innovation, customer experience redesign and digital operations.
As an Associate Director, you will play a critical leadership role in the growth and development of this practice at Capgemini Invent. Your role will focus on shaping ambitious customer strategy, digital innovation and transformation engagements with our clients and delivering strategic advice to C-Suite level executives at leading ASX organisations in Australia. You will have the opportunity to work in multi-disciplinary teams comprising of management consultants, experience designers, and technology engineers.
As an Associate Director you will:
- Engage directly with organisational leaders on their most important and challenging business issues.
- Shape, design, and deliver client engagements and effectively manage teams to produce quality client recommendations.
- Build and maintain relationships with C-Suite stakeholders, acting as a strategic advisor within their customer or digital transformation, and deliver impactful and meaningful change.
- Define the ‘case for change' by framing a client's issues, conducting assessments to identify vulnerabilities, challenges, and opportunities in the current state.
- Lead the development of financial business cases for investment; including strategic shaping, top-down sizing of benefits, prioritisation and decision making based on evaluation metrics.
- Collaborating with Capgemini Invent leadership on new go-to-market propositions and business development initiatives to support the ongoing growth and development of our business.
- Strategy and/or Management Consulting experience, ideally within a global major consulting firm or within a top ASX organisation or equivalent.
- Proven experience developing strong, trusted relationships at C-Suite level and leading large-scale customer or digital transformation programs.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to address complexity of client challenges.
- Familiarity with customer centred design and innovation activities including customer research, journey mapping, lean business model, proposition design, service blueprints and prototyping.
- Excellent written, verbal, numerical, and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and enjoy working in cross-functional teams, including designers and technologists. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.