Remuneration, Benefits & Reward Manager - Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Dec-2021|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Human Resources team supports our business leaders, managers and team members to achieve outstanding people focused results. We're a team who strives to be trusted advisors and partner with the business to implement growth strategies, leverage technology and thrive through the power of collaboration. We are in the middle of a steep and exciting growth trajectory with the recent acquisitions of WhiteSky Labs, RXP Services and Acclimation and Capgemini's annoucement last month that it intends to acquire WA based Empired. This will result in Capgemini doubling in size in less than 2 years so there are lots of interesting and challenging projects for HR to ensure we make these transitions smooth and seamless for the business and for our people.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end compensation processes, inclusive of pay budgeting, annual pay processes and variable compensation whilst ensuring alignment to strategic priorities and global processes
- Manage executive pay review and execution
- Utilise remuneration data to provide insights to the business on market trends and pay equity
- Communicate any changes to key leaders and internal team members such as changes in processes or new variable compensation schemes
- Manage the Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOP)
- Work with our benefits partners to ensure we are remaining competitive with our offering and providing any insights into new offerings
- Work with internal teams to continue to improve our processes to ensure they result in the best experience for our people
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders, both leaders and HR team members on best practice or banding information
- Opportunity for project work such as implementing new frameworks, processes or promoting new technology use
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications/degree in human resources or related fields
- 3 to 5 years' experience in compensation experience
- Proficient in HRIS and Microsoft Excel, and knowledgeable of payroll systems
- Managed remuneration processes end-to-end
- Experience in salary survey management
- Remuneration review experience
- Detail-oriented and committed to high degree of accuracy
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Able to work in cross-functional and remote team environments
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve greater results
- Foster connection by putting people first and building relationships
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create space for others to do the same
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.