Project Manager | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Feb-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini Financial Services is a Global Strategic Business Unit that provides information technology and consultancy services to the Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries. Capgemini FS brings you leading insights & deep industry experience to drive the future of Financial Services. Our customers count on us for the very latest in innovative service offerings & next generation global delivery.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
This role could be located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra
- End-to-end management of projects in accordance with Project Governance and Methodologies, Project Competencies and Change management Framework.
- Establish and manage effective project operations to deliver quality outcomes.
- Plan, source, manage and develop project resources.
- Control, manage and report issues, risks, dependencies, and changes in scope.
- Prepare project budget and stage-gate approvals
- Track and report project financials and the realisation of defined benefits
- Develop and manage vendor contracts/ agreements, where required
- Management of the projects weekly / monthly operating schedule/timeline (including Forward planning)
- Coordinate assignment of project resources to tasks including the set-up/establishment of individuals in ongoing maintenance
- Assist in maintaining all project processes and guidelines
- Develop weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting and Steering Committee packs
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Must have 10+ years hands-on experience on interpreting data, analysing results and provide ongoing reports
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Data and system analysis to support the business and testing requirements
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, data mining
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Working alongside teams with business team to establish business needs
- Strong expertise on product Knowledge of market off the shelf products like Oracle/Moody's/SAS Analytical suite of applications, is an advantage
- Infrastructure assessment and fulfillments
- Knowledge of Linux/ Shell Scripting and SQL Scripting is must
- Understanding of SAS will be a plus
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting tools like Axiom, OBIEE is an added advantage
- Team leadership skills and experience is required
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.