Laboratory Instrument Support | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-May-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
- Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services brings together deep domain expertise to lead the convergence of the physical and digital worlds through technology, engineering, and manufacturing expertise. Consulting, technology, and assets-led solutions enable global companies to unlock the true potential of their product portfolios and manufacturing efficiencies. We are looking for senior software engineer to join a team working on a mission-critical data aggregation and visualisation platform. Experienced programmers with a passion for the craft will find an interesting and challenging workplace where they can learn and excel.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- L2/L3 Support on lab instruments and application/software linked to the instruments.
- Incident resolution (trouble shooting, physical check of instrument, network issue, licenses configuration, data flow and data storage issues…)
- User Administration (User creation, access, check on validity of user accounts…)
- Installation (coordination with vendor, interaction with network team, configuration of the instrument with the different applications…)
- Periodic reviews and maintenance (support client instrument owner, ensure maintenance plan is in place and followed, support firmware updates…)
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Juniper Networks 2008 Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Enterprise Routing (JNCIS-ER)
- CISCO Networks - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CISCO Networks - Cisco Certified Network Associate (Voice) CCNA Voice
- The person must come from IT Departments (R&D IT support) from Pharma or/and Biotech industries and should have ITIL knowledge (Incident/Change/Knowledge/Problem Management)
- 21 CFR Part 11
- Manual Testing, Qualification process
- LIMS basics, CDS basics
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.