Adobe Practice Director | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'. Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Adobe Experience Cloud, including Marketing, Analytics, Advertising and Commerce Clouds
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform for Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems to deliver a complete unified digital experience
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As an Adobe Director, Practice Manager & Digital Marketing Strategy Consultant, you will lead our talented NSW team and continue our strong growth in the region by:
- Providing architectural and delivery oversight ensuring architectural best practice in the delivery of services
- Achieving customer satisfaction through thought leadership, innovative strategic advice to realise optimal return on investment and ensuring consistent, timely and effective delivery outcomes
- Collaborating and building relationships with a wide range of Adobe, internal Capgemini and external stakeholders to grow our practice and enhance our services delivery reputation
- Leading our practices strategic go-to-market offerings, reference architecture, integration patterns and industry point-of-views
- Participating in Resource Management and Recruiting functions to ensure that we have the right people at the right time to grow and meet customer demand
- Driving presales material, activities, client meetings and proposal preparation
- Monitoring the delivery of engagements within your region and participate in PMO and status reporting
- Direct Line Management of all Consultants within your region: proactively managing, assisting and mentoring consultants for their goals, objectives, performance, development and other related needs
- Maintaining a team culture of fun, connection and identity that will draw them together as a single cohesive team
- Managing, creating and maintaining the practice's intellectual property, reference architecture, delivery accelerators and knowledge base whilst communicating, educating and ensuring it's adopted on customer engagements
- Assisting with innovation, ideation, content creation and presentations for marketing campaigns and events
- Participating in customer engagements in a strategy, architecture or delivery management capacity
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 10+ years of IT Experience including working for Consulting companies or Digital Agencies with relevant experience on Digital Marketing, MarTech Transformations and Content Management
- 3+ years of Line Management or People Management and administration experience
- Project Lead or Technical Delivery Manager demonstrable experience across Digital Marketing or Content Management using Adobe Technology
- Architectural understanding and experience with disciplines including Digital Marketing, Customer Data Platforms, Marketing Automation, Web Tracking and Reporting, Segments Management, Cloud Computing, and DevOps
- Optional Knowledge of Marketing, Content and extended domain topics - SEO, Branding, Experience, Digital Advertising, SEM, Content Strategy
- Extensive pre-sales experience, excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Expertise in quality control and assurance of IT implementation services
- Ideally, Enterprise Architecture knowledge beneficial including TOGAF certification, Zachman, FEA
- Ideally, previous Practice Management experience including the creating of delivery methodologies, people management, practice strategy and administration experience
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- High levels of attention to detail and solid memory
- Great People Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills
- Significant Consulting/client facing background
- Outstanding teamwork and team lead skills
- Experience managing offshore development resources
- Ability to work well and communicate under pressure
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.