Informatica DQ / MDM Support Analyst | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-May-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore, and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for. less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in information technology, or extensive proven direct relevant experience
- ITIL v3 Practitioner or Expert Certification
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- 5 years of experience as Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) Developer with various IDQ versions
- 5 years' of experience in implementation and design of Informatica MDM HUB/IDD
- 2 years' experience on support projects with all ITIL processes
- Good communication and customer handling skills, prior onsite experience is a must
- Experience in developing IDQ projects using both IDQ Developer and IDQ Analyst interface
- Experience with SQL Server (SQL, PL.SQL, Stored Procedures)
- Experience with the business/data analysis, integration, quality controls and governance of golden source data management.
- Hands on experience in any ETL/data profiling/Data quality tool (especially if no experience in IDQ)
- Experience with Landing Tables, Staging, Base Objects Tables, Look-ups, Cleanse Lists, Cleanse functions, Mappings, Audit trail/ Delta detection
- Experience with creation on Match, Merge and Survival rules
- Experience with MDM Hierarchy Manager to work on Hierarchies
- Understanding of IDQ and data integration
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Committed to ethical practice, equity and diversity
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and liaison skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Detail oriented and diligent
- Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership.
- Extensive problem solving and excellent analytical skills
Applications welcome Austrlia-wide.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.