SAP FICO | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Jun-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
Job responsibilities include working with clients to understand requirements, solutioning, system configuration and documentation.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Finance Solutions to Capgemini clients.
- Play a leading role in projects with strong client exposure and contribute to successful project delivery.
- Act as a functional expert responsible for functional and technical guidance to the whole project or application lifecycle.
- Lead business process workshops and interact well with clients to understand their business, and develop solutions accordingly.
- Work with business process owners, architects, and SME's to develop the To-Be business processes and integration with SAP and non-SAP applications in the client system landscape.
- Capture, assess and prioritize key business requirements and gaps that are part of the project scope.
- Complete key deliverables, such as Functional Solution Document, Functional Design Documents, Functional Specification Documents for WRICEF Development, Business Test Scenarios, and others as outlined in the project methodology.
- Effectively coordinate and build activities with on-shore and off-shore technical resources for custom solutions.
Let's talk about your experience:
Functional resource with a proven history of leading and being the clients' trusted advisor.
- Experience in a similar SAP Finance Consultant position with large end users or SAP Partners.
- In-depth subject matter expertise in SAP Finance and Controlling domains, and knowledge of other SAP modules is mandatory.
- Previous experience working on large scale SAP Implementations, with at least 3 full end-to-end SAP Implementations.
- S/4 Hana and/or Public Cloud experience.
- Proven expertise in SAP General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Asset Accounting (FI-AA) and Cost controlling modules.
- Understanding of FI integration points to other modules such as MM, SD, and integration with non-SAP applications.
- An understanding of SAP implementation methodologies.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.