CRM Dynamics 365 Senior Consultant | Perth
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jul-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2021 combined revenues of EUR 18.16 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Microsoft team has grown in leaps and bounds in the past 24 months. Capgemini now has the largest D365 Practice in Australia and New Zealand. This phenomenal growth has enabled us to take on large and complex projects to deliver extraordinary outcomes for our customers. We are a dynamic team, focussing on continuous learning, innovation and we value the experience our team members bring to a solution. Don't miss this opportunity to become part of an exciting new chapter in Capgemini.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a CRM Solution Development Consultant, you will utilise your in-depth technical knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) and Power Platform to solve complex business problems. You are also seen as a technology expert within the CRM and Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
As a D365 expert you will
- Contribute to the technical design and solution development across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to advise clients and implement CRM & D365 solutions
- Perform code reviews of work done by other team members
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in pre-sales activities and planning as required
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- You have experience working with clients to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies and government institutions in Australia.
- You have 3+ years of experience in configuring and customising Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 applications, is a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker.
- You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365.
- Extensive Experience in Dynamics 365 modules
- Power Platform development
- Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365.
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
- Configuring Business Process Flows and Power Automate in D365.
- Formulating and Configuring for Data Quality through D365 Business Rules.
- Experience in or exposure to Field Services and/or Project Operations. Any implementation experience is highly desirable.
- Exposure to Azure Cognitive Services, Data Factory, and RPA and Integration with Dynamics 365.
- Experience in SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
Your non-technical skills include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage outcomes.
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Experience working with distributed teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, documentation and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Any Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications are highly desirable.
Opportunities in various locations: Perth, Adelaide, Tasmania, New Zealand
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.