Expression of Interest - SAP Data Migration & BI Consultant | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Sep-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills to understand the data and extract the required set for migration
- Actively involved in all phases of data migration project lifecycle, participate as required in project meetings, mapping requirements, ETL, data verifications etc.
- Working closely with stakeholders and developers and involved in mapping the data migration requirements
- Effectively carry out data migration related activities as per industry standards and best practices
- Perform reporting on post-migration quality assurance, audits, reconciliation and exception using SAP Business Objects or other reporting tools
- Design and develop complex reports using SAP Business Object tools like Web Intelligence, Rich client.
- Plan and implement automated bursting of reports via publication services and Scheduling.
- Perform requirement analysis; provide effort estimation Comprehensive knowledge of SDLC and QA/Testing methodologies and deliverables.
- Interested in learning new technologies and methodologies
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 3+ years experience with SAP BODS, Data migration and ETL processes
- Perform field level mapping between source and destination schemas.
- Strong coding skills, multiple table joins, inner/outer joins, clauses and data formatting.
- Author migration jobs in co-ordination with business analysts and technical architects.
- Experience with SAP ABAP, LSMW, Recording and Debugging
- Strong Knowledge in Business Objects Universe Designer/Information Design Tool.
- SAP Business Objects Reporting and Data Visualization experience using Web Intelligence and Dashboards.
- Expertise in dimensional data modelling, Star Schema modelling, fact and dimensional table design, physical and logical data modelling.
- Strong communication & presentation skills - both written and verbal
- SAP certification in BODS, BO will be treated as an added advantage
- Good understanding of User Security in Business Objects any additional knowledge on SAP BO CMC is Plus.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.