Senior Consultant - Systems Integration Engineer (Signaling - TLO & CD) | Perth
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-May-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini Engineering is a major player in Engineering and R&D services. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Capgemini works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defence, energy, finance, life sciences, railway, and telecommunications.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
- Be responsible and accountable for the design coordination between client, operator, and Alstom on the interface design between the signalling system and the existing TLO/CD system.
- To develop, implement and lead the system integration activities related to the existing TLO/CD system with RMS (Rail Management System-RMS) signalling system.
- Responsible for the interface and integration work between RMS and TLO/CD system work, which includes input Drawings, Specs, Existing Hazards, and HAZOP.
- Review the System Architecture Diagram (SAD) and Interface Design between System (Conceptual & Detailed Design)
- Responsible to develop the RMS & TLO interface specification with BHP.
- Responsible to develop the RMS & CD interface specification with BHP.
- The interface specification will include the feasibility studies, interface requirement specification and scope split between RMS and TLO/CD.
- Support RTP-System Integration Manager on the development of the T&C between RMS and TLO/CD System.
- Review the existing interface specification, if there is any, and ensure the document is well developed.
- Review and support the coordinated design between RMS and TLO/CD integrated system.
- Review the design of TLO/CD due to the introduction of RMS to align with the design specification.
- Review and support the development of the T&C activities between RMS and TLO/CD.
- Support the development of the Interface Hazard Analysis (IHA) between RMS and TLO/CD with the Safety Assurance (SA) team.
- Provide support for the preparation of the Impact Assessment Report (IAR), if there are any changes required, to ensure all the impacts are being assessed and acknowledged.
- Provide support to BHP about the works related to System Integration for TLO/CD with the lead from People and Process Engineers, such as the review of rail operation processes and procedures.
- Support RTP-System Integration Manager on the development of the Testing & Commissioning (T&C) between RMS and TLO/CD System.
- Good communication skills.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Bachelor's in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Rolling stock integration
- Knowledgeable in signaling interlocking and TLO/CD operational hazards.
- Experience in Rail freight system interface and integration work in a mining environment.
- Railway system interface and integration work.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.