Manager - Service Lead | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-May-2022|
At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
The focus of your role:
We're looking for a Manager - Service Lead with experience in leading complex engagements, help organizations map their IT services and architecture to deliver business outcomes. You will have prior commercial experience in articulating the business value from Technology & working closely with senior stakeholders within a financial services organization.
What you'll do:
- Manage the delivery of service-based architecture & service maps
- Stakeholder management (daily standups, weekly governance meeting and coordination with multiple-departments and divisions)
- Workshop facilitation with business & technical SMEs
- Backlog maintenance & scheduling
- Team Management & workload prioritisation
- Proactively participate in internal business development activities and support
- Build healthy client relationship and actively identify and qualify sales opportunities
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrated track record in delivering large and complex engagements ideally in technology consulting
- Basic knowledge of Service Blueprinting & Architecture
- Commercial knowledge of banking Reporting Requirements (TTR, IFTI, CB, KYC)
- Hands on experience with ServiceNow (desirable)
- Basic knowledge of Operating Model Design & Implementation (Service-based op model)
- Enjoy solving complex tasks while working in an orderly and mannered fashion
- Pleasure in combining technological Know-How with strategic analysis and realization
- Considerable reliability, team spirit and fit for a worldwide leading Consultancy
- Demonstrated track record in delivering large and complex engagements
- Ability to articulate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals
- Experience working with CxO and senior stakeholders to define IT Strategies
- Knowledge of contemporary IT delivery practices - Agile, DevOps, clouds
- Experience in leading delivery and technology teams in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Extensive experience in developing client roadmaps
- Strong skills in negotiation, commercial awareness, solution proposition
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.