Salesforce Technical Architect - Sydney | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-May-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions. We're also a Salesforce global strategic partner, one of the largest Salesforce partners in Australia, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are Multi Cloud, Digital Agility and Enterprise Integration and Deployment.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Technical Architect (Senior Manager) your role is a pivotal position within the DCX team as it will encompass designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support application builds for high profile clients. In this role you'll be:
- Guiding the development team in using the latest Salesforce technology which may include Lightning, Apex, Platform Shield, Files Connect, Lightning Connect, Heroku, Platform Events and Salesforce DX.
- Providing assurance that the project or program is appropriately using Salesforce technical capabilities to solve business problems.
- Liaise with client technical teams to understand the architecture outside of Salesforce and any integrations required.
- Using your experience to guide our clients in best practices and better ways of achieving their goals.
- Communicating and presenting ideas to others and driving outcomes that meet client requirements.
- Working in a team of talented technical Salesforce leaders, sharing support, guidance and mentorship as you continue your journey to becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
What we're looking for in developers would be your:
Deep technical knowledge in two or more Salesforce clouds (e.g., Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, Analytics, Commerce, Integration, IoT)
- Working experience as SFDC Technical Architect in a transformation program
- Proven experience in successfully managing development team, onshore and offshore
- Experience in designing Salesforce solutions with an understanding of how Salesforce fits into the overall architectural landscape.
- Demonstrated understanding of underlying client business problems and the ability to develop Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses their needs.
- Practitioner-depth knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, including middleware, point to point, ETL
- Capability to communicate with stakeholders, whilst also managing their expectations.
- DevOps (Salesforce DX) experience preferred, including use of DevOps tools such as git.
- Ideally you will be on the journey to becoming (or may have already become) a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
Let's talk about Capgemini and what's in it for you!
Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.