Director - Public Sector | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Jun-2022|
At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a Director to lead our Healthcare Digital Transformation and Patient Experience segment portfolio, advising our government and private industry clients across their business digital innovation agenda, and bringing them the latest thought leadership. You will shape and deliver digital transformation and innovation programs across our health sector clients.
You will understand patient experience and the challenges faced by health and aged care providers and be able to provide a point of view of where we will expect change, and how health providers will need to respond. You will have experience of providing strategic advice to clients. You'll have a history of advising clients on major complex digital transformation programs involving user/client/patient experience, staff operations, and/or technology transformation with a proven track record of growing client relationships. You'll also be passionate about stakeholder management and bringing all of the client's people along the journey.
In this role you'll be:
- Design and deliver digital strategies and transformation programs for key clients
- Understand and be able to articulate a future view of education in Australia
- Identify, lead and shape new business development opportunities
- Inspire, grow and develop team members
- Lead and manage multiple delivery teams at the same time
- Bring Capgemini's and your own expertise to bear with clients, directly and through marketing, speaking and publishing activities
What you'll bring
- Experience, confidence, and maturity in working with leadership including CXO level and dealing with competing initiatives
- Demonstrated management consulting experience advising Healthcare operators in Australia
- Experience in strategy and execution of major complex transformation programs enabled by tech/data, preferably relating to business and technology considerations.
- Must have a track record of new business generation and ongoing client relationships across multiple assignments
- Ability to lead and manage diverse multi-capability teams within the advisory, IT and digital realm
- Digital transformation experience in Healthcare is preferred
- Consulting background is a must
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
- Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
- Digital Inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
- Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.