Data Engineer- Sydney or Melbourne or Adelaide or Brisbane or Canberra or Perth Salary $80,000-$107,000 | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Jun-2022|
Data Engineer- Sydney or Melbourne or Adelaide or Brisbane or Canberra or Perth Salary $80,000-$107,000
Design, build and test solutions created on the basis of requirements gathered fromnumerous active discussions with the client
Leading complex business reengineering development projects and to solveorganisational problems through IT solutions.
- Design, develop and implement solutions to customers organisational problems
- Provide high quality service delivery on engagements
- Actively manage client relationships
- Ensures opportunities are properly qualifi ed to minimise risk
- Seen by client as an “adviser” who can contribute to a broad range of strategic,operational and budget decisions central to the client's strategy and priorities
- Guarantees engagement economics are maintained across the deal portfolio
- Development and direction of appropriate solutions and personnel associated withPursuits and Delivery of Capgemini services
Experience and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience as a technology expert in designing and developing data
- Solutions with more than 3+ years specializing in big data architecture or dataanalytics.
- In-depth experience in data modelling and experience with business intelligencesystems (dimensional modelling, data mining, predictive analytics).
- Knowledge and experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL etc.
- Broad based architecture acumen: Database architecture, ETL, SOA, Cloud, etc.
- Data Platform knowledge (Hortonworks/Cloudera/MapR).
- Hands-On Technical Competencies
- Core Java Mandatory
- Good experience in NoSQL (HBase / Impala / Cassandara)
- Good experience in hive scripts, handling incremental data (Upserts)
- Good experience in SPARK, Spark Streaming, Kafka / Flume for extracting near real-time data & event messaging.
- Good experience in offl oading/loading data in RDBMS & HDFS
- Experience working with Cloud Storage solutions in AWS, Azure etc. is a plus
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.