MuleSoft Integration Developer | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jun-2022|
Calling all MuleSoft Integration Specialists to embark on a new journey within our MuleSoft team as a MuleSoft Architect or Senior Developer!!! Come join one of the largest MuleSoft teams in Australia and the most awarded MuleSoft practice in APAC in 2021. This opportunity is open in Sydney, and Melbourne locations.
Take your current data integration skills to the next level on the current market leading cloud and hybrid API integration platform MuleSoft. We are looking for people with MuleSoft experience, a strong engineering background and DevOps and Platform automation experience. This is your opportunity now!!
Capgemini has been an approved MuleSoft integration partner since 2015. Our close collaboration has led to many joint successes. Together, MuleSoft and Capgemini deliver an on-premises, cloud and hybrid integration platform based on open-source API connectivity. Capgemini regularly garners praise for its MuleSoft and integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2021 MuleSoft ANZ Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft Asia Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft Global Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft JAPAC Practice Development Partner of the Year (5 years in a row)
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Our dedicated MuleSoft integration team partner with businesses to assist at any stage of the digital transformation journey. From conception to delivery, we have a proven track record of architecting and successfully delivering enterprise MuleSoft integration solutions at scale. Our delivery excellence is recognised, positioning us as the MuleSoft Partner of choice in the APAC region. We are a MuleSoft global strategic partner, one of the largest MuleSoft partners in Australia and a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for Cloud Integration and API Lifecycle management.
Within our MuleSoft team, we are continually driving customer value by leveraging the power of MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform, one of the world's leading digital integration platforms. Our focus areas are: Strategy and Architecture, Platform and Solution Design, Enterprise Integration and Delivery across the entire MuleSoft Platform and lifecycle.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a MuleSoft Architect or Senior Developer, you'll work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the MuleSoft community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. You'll be:
- Utilising your core consulting and integration specialist skills to offer technical knowledge and implementation experience with on MuleSoft and other full stack solutions.
- Providing architectural and delivery oversight ensuring architectural best practice in the delivery of services
- Delivering customer satisfaction through Lead Architect and Delivery Lead roles ensuring consistent use of methodologies with timely and effective delivery execution
- Working with the development team in analysing, designing, coding and unit testing solutions.
- Setting up and executing DevOps tooling and processes, containers for continuous integration
- Providing thought leadership, innovative ideas and domain experience to our end-customers
- Collaborating with enterprise architects, IT program managers and technical teams to build new and enhance existing business applications
- Contributing to our practices reference architecture, integration patterns and industry point-of-views
- Work with many complimentary software platforms as part of end-to-end solutions including event driven architecture, security, logging & monitoring, analytics platforms and data lakes
- Providing Quality and Control Assurance checks for client engagements
- Constantly self-developing and learning, obtaining various certifications and have access to a large amount of Capgemini's internal training courses
- Working alongside a team of talented technical data integration people, knowledge sharing and supporting each other to help each other develop your expertise in MuleSoft
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
What we're looking for in Developers would be your:
- 4+ years' experience in Data Integration/ API / Middleware products
- Strong engineering background and knowledge of the Google cloud eco system preferred/ Kafka
- Project/ Architect Lead or Technical Delivery Manager demonstrable experience across Integration/ Middleware projects
- DevOps and platform automation experience including use of DevOps tools such as GitHub, Azure DevOps, Jenkins.
- Demonstrable enterprise scale full lifecycle integration implementations
- Architectural understanding and experience with disciplines including Integration, APIs, event driven architecture & Cloud Computing
- Demonstrated understanding of underlying client business problems and the ability to develop Cloud technology-enabled solutions that addresses their needs.
- Ability to work well and communicate under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Let's talk about Capgemini and what's in it for you!
Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.