webMethods Developer | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Jul-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the team:
Digital Engineering combine design and technology with modern delivery mythologies to deliver experience oriented, scalable, sustainable and secure enterprise digital solutions. We are tech savvy consultants on a journey to deliver innovation and expertise to our clients. Join a collaborative team that is solution focused and empower each other to be their best.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities
Digital Engineering leverage leading integration technologies such as Software AG webMethods to deliver integration solutions to assist clients with their digital transformation journey. For the webMethods Developer role, ideally you will be a Software AG Certified webMethods Integration Professional with experience in delivering webMethods Integration projects and capable of working with various stakeholders. The role will require you to be hands-on technically to be able to design and develop various integration solutions for the client.
- Collaborating with business analysts, solution architects, technical leads to review the functional specifications and document the integration requirements.
- Performing impact analysis of new and proposed changes to integration.
- Writing integration design document and interface specification clearly articulating the data mapping, data formats and data transformations between source and target systems.
- Developing integration interfaces, applying the integration design patterns (Real-time and Batch) and best practices.
- Developing root cause analysis of integration issues and provide the appropriate fixes to resolve it.
- Performing peer code reviews and sharing knowledge with team members
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Software AG Certified webMethods Integration Professional required.
- 5+ years of integration design and development experience including 2+ years' experience developing integrations on the SAG webMethods Platform.
- Hands-on experience in developing and configuring integration services using webMethods Integration Servers, API gateway, Trading Network, Universal Messaging, Deployer, etc.
- Designing and developing SOAP services and RESTful APIs, usage of webMethods Cloud, B2B, Applications and Technology connectors like JDBC, Managed File Transfer, LDAP, SAP, Salesforce along with good knowledge on HTTP, MQ, SFTP, SOAP, JSON and XML;
- Experience in applying integration design patterns and best practices;
- Security standards such as OAuth2.0 and OpenID Connect;
- Edge technologies like NoSQL, Kafka, Docker, Swarm and Kubernetes; and
- Experience with Microservice architecture, knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD tools
Australian PRs and Citizens will be preferred for this role.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.