Account Executive | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jun-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology. Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini operates across all sectors, including: Financial Services, Public Sector, Energy, Utilities, Resources, Telco & Media, Consumer Products, Retail, Engineering and Transport & Distribution. Our sector experts partner with clients on their digital transformation journeys to help them become customer-centric digital businesses, leverage IoT & the flexibility & scalability of the cloud, machine learning and edge computing and identifying, developing and implementing new business models, whilst always prioritising cybersecurity. We help to control and reduce costs, and demonstrate value to customers and regulators. From strategic consulting to implementation, IT and engineering delivery and support, our services are designed to help customers stay ahead of a dynamic market. Whether it's identifying new opportunities for increasing revenue; implementing a new business process and solution for an operational system, building and operating a digital supply chain or improving customer experience, Capgemini can help achieve strategic objectives.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive for a large Enterprise client to be based in Melbourne. The role has $multi-million budget accountability for a highly strategic customer in the Consumer Products, Retail, Engineering, Transport, Distribution & Manufacturing (CPRDT) sector.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Perform CXO level and senior stakeholder relationship management for a large, strategic account
- Develop account plans in collaboration with our service lines, the client, and the CPRDT sector team
- Identify opportunities for growth in the account and local market, promote our differentiating value propositions
- Perform ongoing account planning and management, forecasting of revenue and sales pipeline
- Coordinate proposal creation, presentation and commercial negotiations
- Look after our delivery and service performance with a clear focus on customer satisfaction and delivered outcomes
- Perform Commercial and contractual management of the account
- Coordinate with Account and delivery teams in India
- Coordinate with partners like Blue Yonder, amongst others
- Achieve and exceed targets for revenue, bookings, margins and receivables
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- History of senior or CXO level stakeholder influence and relationship management or aspiration to operate at the ‘C-Level'
- Experience of working in a global, geographically dispersed operating model
- Large, complex, enterprise account management experience of ‘multi-tower', cross-functional, consulting services solutions
- Delivery, service delivery management or customer success experience providing consulting services, application services, technology & engineering services or other managed services (AMS, BPO, Infrastructure)
- Strong customer feedback reflected in NPS scores or equivalent
- Sales Leadership, New Business Development / BDE / Key Account Management experience
- Demonstrable track record of over-achievement against variable commission / bonus targets, gateways & kickers
- Passion and hunger for contemporary, innovative, customer-centric, consultative, solution-sales
- ‘Farmer' who develops new business through exceeding expectations and delivering excellence
- Growth mindset and hunger to continuously learn
- Team player that enjoys collaboration in an energetic and diverse local and global team
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Technology shapes the way we live our lives: how we work, learn, move, and communicate. Because of this, we believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a better world.From our approach to ethics to the way we interact with one another, honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun guide and inspire all we do and have led to us being recognised as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute ten years in a row. Every day, we strive to operate in an exemplary manner and earn the trust of everyone we work with and the communities we serve so that we can all get the future we want.Here's how -
We invite our people to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our community groupslike Women@Capgemini, OUTfront, Reconciliation action, parents and carers andNeurodiversity, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We are proud to say we wererecognised as Employer of the Year for LGBTQ inclusion and received the trans and gender diverse award at the 2021 Australian LGBTQ Inclusion Awards.
We embed learning in our culture and our daily work, and we strive to ensure your learning experience is unique. We provide access to a variety of courses focusing on different skill sets – from leadership and professional development to enhancing soft skills – in multiple formats and through various learning platforms, offering external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. We can't be sure of what the future holds, but our learning is designed to prepare you to be agile in a changing world.
We aim to build an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. We champion remote working – even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people.
We offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business – committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
Ask us about our comprehensive benefits program, and to hear from our own people, visit: https://www.capgemini.com/au-en/employee-stories/
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.