SharePoint Support Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jun-2022|
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills in SharePoint. As a core member of the team, you will work autonomously and consult on world class SharePoint solutions. You will get involved in exciting and challenging SharePoint projects and support whilst we help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and career progression sessions.
- Utilize Microsoft SharePoint best practices across on-prem and public cloud implementations
- Analyse SharePoint implementations to identify and address areas of opportunity
Collaborate with team members to translate user and system requirements to functional technical requirements
- Root cause analysis and service improvement solutions
- Execution of application and/or platform changes, releases, and service requests in supported environments
- Liaise with appropriate teams for the development of corrective actions or viable workarounds to resolve major incidents
- Perform audits and analysis of application environments
- Adhere to ITIL guidelines for Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods, and procedures
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
You will be a passionate, client focused SharePoint Support Consultant with strong administration and configuration experience. Incredibly ambitious and an expert in SharePoint, you will feel confident and at ease presenting to a broad audience whilst enjoying sharing your knowledge with your peers.
- Demonstrated experience configuring SharePoint in a large enterprise environment and gained a strong understanding of all SharePoint features
- Be a confident communicator able to present SharePoint features and benefits to existing and potential clients
- Strong problem-solving skills in a complex SharePoint environment
- Extensive experience supporting, patching, and administering a large on-premises SharePoint farm
- Experience supporting RecordPoint and Nintex on SharePoint 2013
- Experience in M365, including SPO, MS Teams and the Power Platform
- Strong PowerShell skills
- Experience with workflows, content management systems, collaboration, portals, and search technologies are a must
- Development skills are advantageous
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.