Software Engineer - $90,000-$107,000 | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Jul-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini ANZ METS (Managed Environment and Testing services) offers an end-to-end fully customised service where the responsibility of application testing and environments are taken at an enterprise level.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Define Test Automation Strategy
- Design and implement automation frameworks, ensuring usability, effectiveness, efficiency and maintainability are met. Frameworks must support backend and UI components, with support for Accessibility
- Set standards for writing test code and automation coding principles to be used across the team
- Support in-Sprint delivery of automated tests meeting acceptance criteria and enable Definition of Done
- Write tests and supporting automation code
- Oversee the continual improvement of automation testing practices
- Manage risks and issues related to the provision of automated tests
- Support the Test Manager to grow the team of automation testers and breadth of coverage.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Test Automation and Manual testing.
- Good Domain Knowledge of Banking application and digital platforms
- Experience on UI Automation using Selenium\Web Driver IO
- Hands on experience on Mainframes
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Ceremonies
- Familiar with Xray Test Management tool with managing Plan, Execution, Test reports and export Dashboard for Stakeholders.
- A Hands-on experience with SQL and API testing using PostMan and SoapUI.
- Expert in Debugging defects and providing Root Cause analysis to mitigate defect fixes turn around time.
- Hands on experience on Native, Web and Hybrid Mobile applications which interacts with Web application like Internet Banking and Online applications.
- Knowledge on NPP Payment Platform, Customer Authentication and anti- fraud protection (ANZ Falcon) testing.
- Certified SAFe Practitioner
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.