SAP BO Consultant | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jul-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
We're also an SAP Global Platinum Reseller Partner and an SAP Global Strategic Services Partner. We provide the expertise you need to make sure your SAP projects, migrations, and digital-transformation journeys deliver the results you want for your business. Capgemini is number 1 globally in the total certified individual consultants and certifications (May 2020).
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
• Recommend and implement best practice standards for SAP Business objects
• Act as first contact for assistance in issue resolution.
• Analyse existing dashboards / reports information management processes and systems, and make recommendations for improvements
• Dashboard design and development
• Drive and maintain the adoption of Business Objects toolsets
• Participate and provide inputs into workshops for all Business Intelligence initiatives
• Adoption of best practice guidelines for reporting and development
• Analysing and documenting the business requirements from users and providing business analysis expertise.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 5+ years' experience with Business Objects/Business Intelligence project.
- Experience in embedded analytics
- strong experience in Web Intelligence, Analysis for Office, SAP Analytical Cloud, BW and HANA.
- Experience in data warehousing solution for SAP modules – FI, EAM, SD, PR, SC, PS and cross functional and core data objects – Business Partners, Material Master
- Strong experience in client engagement and management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Extensive experience SAP BW, SAP BO and SAC administration, configuration, development and support, including security and performance tuning
- SAP certification in BODS, BO, BW will be treated as an added advantage
- Experience with SAP ABAP, LSMW, Recording, Debugging will be a treated as a huge advantage
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.