Consultant - Dynamics Finance & Operations | Brisbane
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jul-2022|
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their businesses by harnessing the power of technology. Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last ten years in a row, we are a diverse, values-driven organisation of over 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries.
Now is the time to join our Australian and New Zealand business as we rapidly expand - purposefully investing into specific technology capabilities whilst designing and driving integrated strategies and solutions across our business lines.
This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collect unique career experiences with global clients and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
We're one of the largest Microsoft Modern Work, Azure as well as Gold Partner in the APAC region. With a rapidly expanding Dynamics team that's poised for steep growth, or team prides itself on D365 subject matter expertise and delivering the best solutions for our clients
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Consultant - D365, Finance & Operations within our Business Applications team, you'll take ownership of the implementation, configuration and delivery of Dynamics F&O projects to provide outstanding business solutions. You'll work in partnership with our clients, advising them on how to use Dynamics to meet their business objectives.
- Providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills in Dynamics 365 FinOps Development as well as wider consulting skills
- Undertake client consultancy and product configuration in line with business requirements, as required
- Develop prototypes to prove the solution approach and design
- Provide quality assurance across solutions and client engagements as a value-add to the quality of solutions and deliverables
- Work in partnership with clients, advising them on how to use information technology, thus enabling them to meet their business objectives, overcome problems, and gain an understanding of high-level technical concepts
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Experience in installation, configuration, and delivery of Dynamics Finance & Operations solutions OR Experience in development, enhancement, and configuration of D365 FO solutions
- You will be specialized in Finance & Accounts/Supply Chain/ Advanced Warehousing/ Project Accounting/ Transportation
- Confidence working directly with clients, and aptitude for gaining a thorough understanding of their vision will be huge strengths
- A hunger for knowledge with the passion to learn about the latest innovations in the industry, which you will enjoy sharing with the wider team
- Experience in configuration and customization of Dynamics 365 CE including Plugins, Java Scripts, Web Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions and Service Bus
- Experience in the Power Platform including Canvas and Model-Driven Apps, PowerApps Portals, Power Automate and CDS
- Experience using Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively present and point of view to a variety of audiences
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
At Capgemini, we help you get the future you want not only in your career but for your life, and your wider community. Here's how:
Bring your whole self to work in an inclusive environment - our inclusive culture creates a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong at Capgemini. We are big on being active allies for everyone, celebrating special events and days of significance important to our people and instilling a genuine curiosity about one another. We actively champion our community groups like Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Reconciliation action, parents and carers and Neurodiversity to name a few. We are proud to say we were named employer of the year for LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer) inclusion and received the trans and gender diverse award at the 2021 Australian LGBTQ Inclusion Awards.
Benefit from learning for life - we offer a huge variety of in-person and digital learning courses, partnering with leading providers like Pluralsight, Harvard Managementor, Harvard Spark, and Coursera, offering external certifications and opportunities for you to grow.
Have flexibility to work your way - we aim to build an environment where everyone can enjoy a positive work-life balance. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people.
Contribute to society - we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. Our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) program provides opportunities to give back to not for profit and social enterprise organisations aligned to our values. We also help our clients move towards more sustainable business models and are committed to becoming a netzero business by 2030.
Comprehensive Benefits Program - this includes EAP, access to a medical network, financial assistance for relevant tertiary education, study leave, salary continuance insurance and an extensive discount and rewards program.
Committed to equal opportunities for all - we work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
For more on life at Capgemini and to hear from our own people, visit: https://www.capgemini.com/au-en/employee-stories/
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.