Application Consultant | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jul-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
Working within an EPOS/ Retail focused environment, you will be accountable for defining, documenting, and integrating technical deployment related pre-requisites. The role provides industry leading technical direction and guidance to various project deliverables and use this knowledge to update and implement assigned plans and roadmaps in support of the Technical Deployment strategy.
- Engage with multiple markets on technical and deployment readiness
- Ensure the ongoing service delivery and support meet agreed customer requirements
- Input into Technical Deployment strategy and technical roadmaps
- Work with the Product, Integration, and test teams to define new versions and features
- Work with the Product, Test and Deployment teams to resolve issues
- Define and document technical standards for new versions and features
- Provide technical support to the deployment teams on and off site
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 3 to 5 years' experience working in a comparable role
- Demonstrable experience of applications consultant and/or comparable functions
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with continual demands and changing priorities
- Demonstrable experience of delivering solutions in conjunction with 3rd party suppliers and offshore resources
- Experience adhering to the ITIL Framework for Service Design, Transition and Operation
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Elements (Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking)
- Demonstrate the experience of providing support (services) to large and complex multi-location environment
- ITIL® Certification with experience in Service Delivery, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement
- PRINCE2® Certification (or equal) preferred
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.