Sitecore Lead | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Jul-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore, and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for. less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Lead a team of technical analysts and developers in managing a business- critical enterprise level Sitecore environment for key customers
- Work with key business stakeholders and development teams to enable optimised technical delivery within the Sitecore environment
- Working in a fast-paced digital environment, provide hands-on support and subject matter expertise to successfully assist with and resolve customer requests.
- Identify, propose, and execute service improvement initiatives
- Provide strategic analysis into platform optimisations and upgrades
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 8 years + hands on experience in design, development or supporting Sitecore based applications
- 5 years of experience in working with CI/CD and Azure Environment management
- Optionally 5 years of experience in .Net (ASP.Net, WebAPI)
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of full life cycle implementation including analysis, design, development, testing, training, G0-Live and Post go-live support
- Proficient in requirement gathering and Gap analysis
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to work in a fast paced and agile environment
- Sound analytical, technical and communication skills to communicate effectively across all organisational levels
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team of 5 or more members
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone.
We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications, and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want.
Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status, or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.