ERP Initiative - Directors | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Jul-2022|
Criteria(s) to qualify for a referral bonus as a E1 - Director / E2 - Senior Director:
- The referral must be the first current introduction of the potential candidate to Capgemini between the period 1 May 2022 - 30 June 2022.
- As long as your referral was made during the stipulated time frame, the start date of the candidate has no implication on your eligibility for a referral bonus.
- The referral bonus program is open only to permanent employees of Capgemini.
- The referral of a candidate who has been interviewed or employed by Capgemini in the past, but who has not had any contact with Capgemini within the last 12 months would qualify as a referral.
- Referrals of the same applicant by multiple staff members will result in the referral bonus going to the first referral received.
- All referrals made must be directed to Job ID: CAP/1626753 via the Employee Referral Portal
- Referral bonus is paid after successful completion of the referred staff member's probation period. You must also still be employed and not serving notice to receive the referral bonus payment
- You may refer candidates for your capability line as long as you are not the Capability Lead and removed from the interview, decision making and approval process.
- If your referral is successfully hired, and is a female candidate, you will receive the full referral bonus for the job grade your referral is hired into.
- If your referral is successfully hired, and is a male candidate, you will receive 50% of the full referral bonus for the job grade your referral is hired into.