Senior Technical Consultant - D365 F&O | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Jul-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Microsoft team has grown in leaps and bounds in the past 24 months. Capgemini now has the largest D365 Practice in Australia and New Zealand. This phenomenal growth has enabled us to take on large and complex projects to deliver extraordinary outcomes for our customers. We are a dynamic team, focussing on continuous learning, innovation and we value the experience our team members bring to a solution. Don't miss this opportunity to become part of an exciting new chapter in Capgemini.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
In this role you will lead support and work closely with our key clients to resolve issues in relation to their Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations solution. As a member of the Business Applications Operations team, you will be responsible for the completion of support tasks including enhancement work and smaller support projects working across all of our different clients. You'll gain a deep understanding of our client's organisation to ensure successful delivery and maybe even suggest ways to enhance their business by improving their existing solutions.
- Provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills in Dynamics 365 FinOps (F&O) Development as well as wider consulting skills
- Manage support tasks and smaller support projects working across all of our different client solutions
- Contribute to Solution Design artefacts that translate business requirements into solution design
- Prepare IP/Wiki materials and participate in providing user training to Intergen clients
- Undertake transition activities and collection/establishment of support artefacts as allocated
- Provide support to existing clients with minimal supervision
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology, highly motivated and client focused. Capgemni has a vibrant culture and aims to give the best to its people. So, if you like scaling to new heights and working with the latest Microsoft solutions then you'll slot right in.
You will have;
- Experience in development, enhancement and configuration of Dynamics F&O solutions focused on Core Finance
- Several years' programming experience with an excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Be an expert trouble shooter and love getting your teeth stuck into puzzles and be able to handle release management tasks if and when required
- Experience in configuration and customization of Dynamics 365 F&O including Plugins, Java Scripts, Web Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions and Service Bus
- Experience using Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365 and Foundation technologies: Office 365 family, Internet Information Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, Windows Desktop OS
Applications welcome Australia-wide.
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.