Senior Automation Test Lead | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Jul-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team: Capgemini Testing Service Line provides Testing and related Environment/DevOps services to the various financial clients. This service produces clearly identifiable results, notably the reduction in cost of software development and maintenance by up to 30%, enhanced quality levels, improved time to market, and importantly mitigation of technical and business risks
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
Capgemini AU looking to hire a Senior Automation Lead-
- Candidates with extensive automation testing experience :
- Will be responsible to provide technical and engineering solutions for identified initiatives opportunities and experiments which can be across a wide span of platforms e.g. web to mainframe.
- Will work with customers to automate/uplift their functional test automation practices to meet initiative Outcomes and Benefits
- Will work within the Quality Engineering Team to build out / automate testing processes / testing Utilities
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
In establishing Continuous Testing in CD/CI - DevOps pipeline
With modern programming languages (Python, JS, NodeJS, Shell script) and the ability to learn new languages if required
With Selenium, TOSCA, Cucumber, TestNG, Sikuili, AutoIT, Playright, Puppeteer, Cypress UFT, Postman / SOAP UI / RestAPI, Apium / and mobile platform tests tools
Project & Test Management Tools - JIRA/Xray
- Deep knowledge of;
modern oriented framework testing tools like Applitools, SauceLabs, Test Complete, and at least one licensed testing tool that offers - Functional, Digital Testing, Contract Testing alternative
Database tools - querysurge, dbfit TOAD and strong experience of query languages
- Able to collaborate in stand-ups, with peer engineers, internal Tech Delivery Teams and Vendors
- Good communication skills including verbal, written, reporting, presenting
- Is an expert in problem solving and excellent analytical skills
- Mature Agile and Design Thinking skills with a ‘Growth Mindset'
- Active listening - listen with the intent to understand and not just reply
- Desirable skills :
- Cloud knowledge / experience
- Experience in agile techniques at scale applied to application delivery.
- Familiarity with GitHub, Bamboo, Codefresh, Jenkins - 2-3 DevOps tools - Source Management Tool, Build Tools, Integration Tools, Deployment Tools, configuration management tools
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.