Performance Test Engineer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Jul-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini Testing Service Line provides Testing and related Environment/DevOps services to the various financial clients. This service produces clearly identifiable results, notably the reduction in cost of software development and maintenance by up to 30%, enhanced quality levels, improved time to market, and importantly mitigation of technical and business risks
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Would be responsible for the creation and maintenance of performance test plans.
- Understand the system architecture from a performance testing perspective
- Provide Performance Testing expertise to the various projects.
- Review and prioritize all problems found during testing and relay them to Developers in a timely manner
- Will be resposnsible for execution of performance test scripts
- Ability to perform some analysis of testing results and triage issues found
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 10+ Years software testing experience.
- Good knowledge of Testing Methodology.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, understanding of Waterfall, Agile Methodology.
- Knowledge of Test Management tools.
- Knowledge of Performance Testing Framework and who provides SME for Performance.
- Superannuation domain or banking domain or equivalent domain experience
- A technical (including IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, etc.) tertiary qualification.
- Proficient in JMeter or Performance Tools (Mandatory) with a mix of skillset in Automation (either/or Mobile (Appium); API (REST API; API); Selenium/TOSCA)
- An understanding of test tools like JIRA, HP ALM
- Good Documentation skills
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.