Collections Engineer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Jul-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini Financial Services is a Global Strategic Business Unit that provides information technology and consultancy services to the Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries. Capgemini FS brings you leading insights & deep industry experience to drive the future of Financial Services. Our customers count on us for the very latest in innovative service offerings & next generation global delivery.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Deliver leading Fraud, Financial Crime and Retail Deaccessioning and Collections enterprise services, which support our banking client's customers in Australia and Institutional Divisions and which enable our client to meet its customer, risk, regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Design, build, unit-test and implement changes to Collections platform for the banking client
- Support the platform.
- Partner closely with engineers and Product Owners to understand the requirements and to ensure the delivery of work meets customer expectations.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in Tallyman and Power Curve Collections (PCC) on Windows/UNIX OS with both SQL Server and Oracle as backend.
- Ability to Understand Problems around PCC and Tallyman, and troubleshoot them in a Windows/UNIX, Oracle/SQL Server based environment.
- 4-7 years of relevant Experience in development of Functional Solutions based on Tallyman and PCC in banking domain.
- Experience working with operations and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable applications
- Understand customer needs to propose good implementable options that can be used by senior engineers, architects and Product owners to make sound judgments.
- Pay attention to the detail and demonstrates problem solving capability to develop and deliver quality applications that delight customers
- Have a thirst and willingness to expand knowledge with new technologies bringing benefits into the Tech Area
- Working Knowledge of Java concepts, particularly on real time integration patterns and solution implementation relevant from Tallyman and PCC point of view.
- Working Experience on at least one Scheduling Tool, Control M is desirable.
- Very good understanding of Windows/Unix/Linux scripting skills
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.