Account Executive | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Sep-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology. Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Capgemini Financial Services is a Global Strategic Business Unit that provides information technology and consultancy services to the Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries. Capgemini FS brings you leading insights & deep industry experience to drive the future of Financial Services. Our customers count on us for the very latest in innovative service offerings & next generation global delivery.
The Account Manager based in Melbourne will focus on growing Capgemini's footprint in a key strategic account, will drive & shape proactive deals in identified and new areas, contributes to account expansion plan driving profitable portfolio shift with guidance from the Account Leadership Team.
Let's Talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the development, maintenance and growth of new and existing areas by establishing relationships with stakeholders / buyers within a strategic account
- Proactive sales activities to meet all targets/objectives
- Builds deep account intelligence, and helps identify further sales opportunities
- Builds proposals, POVs, and pricing for both proactive bids and RFI/RFPs (with bid team and GBL (Global Business Lines) support)
- Take a leading role in account-based marketing initiatives and events coordination in his/her area
- Work with GBLs, operations teams, and other teams to secure deals
- P&L ownership for the allocated division/ business area or portfolio
- Develop account plans in collaboration with our capability teams, the client, and the Financial Services sector team
- Identify opportunities for growth in the account, promote our differentiating value propositions
- Perform ongoing account planning and management, forecasting of revenue and sales pipeline
- Coordinate proposal creation, presentation and commercial negotiations
- Look after our delivery and service performance with a clear focus on customer satisfaction and delivered outcomes
- Perform Commercial and contractual management of the account
- Achieve and exceed targets for revenue, bookings, margins and receivables
Let's Talk about your qualifications and experience:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Account Manager looking to excel their career further. The following skills/knowledge are highly desirable:
- History of senior or CXO level stakeholder influence and long term relationship management or aspiration to operate at the ‘C-Level'
- Sales experience in the corporate or similar client facing roles
- Sales Leadership, New Business Development / BDE / Key Account Management experience
- Banking and Financial Services domain; Retail / Commercial/ Corporate/ Institutional Banking exposure
- Great track record in achieving targets / goals / KPIs
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Commitment and passion to customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of an integrated team
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to present confidently to an audience from all levels within an organisation
- Curious, right ‘make-it-happen' attitude, quick learner
- Creativity - good with slideware, proposal development, and story-telling
- General understanding of delivery, agile, Capgemini offers
- Experience of working in a global, geographically dispersed operating model
- Large, complex, enterprise account management experience of ‘multi-tower', cross-functional, consulting services solutions
- Delivery, service delivery management or customer success experience providing system integration, consulting services, application services, technology & engineering services or other managed services (AMS, BPO, Infrastructure)
- Demonstrable track record of over-achievement against variable commission / bonus targets, gateways & kickers
- Passion and hunger for contemporary, innovative, customer-centric, consultative, solution-sales
- Growth mindset and hunger to continuously learn
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.