Lead Dynamics 365 F&O Manufacturing Consultant | Auckland
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2022|
As our Lead Dynamics 365 F&O Manufacturing Consultant you will be guiding our teams and managing delivery of client outcomes. We would expect you to have deep expertise in Dynamics Finance & Operations and have a broad understanding of architecting cross-product solutions.
You'll make an impact through:
- Assuming a leadership role on client engagements
- Working with project teams and clients to define the critical business objectives, critical success factors and the necessary activities to make sure the body of work we are conducting is of measurable business value and has the necessary change enablement focus
- Producing Solution Design artefacts that translate business requirements into solution design
- Actively facilitate focus groups or workshops and run client interviews.
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 8+ years consulting, and implementation of D365 F&O
- Deep functional knowledge of manufacturing
- Broad range of experience and understanding of Microsoft and industry standard IT technologies
- Expert knowledge of D365 for Manufacturing modules with demonstrable capability of leading and directing presales, complex projects and internal delivery initiatives
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.