Application Support Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Aug-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) practice brings together the right technology, processes and culture to deliver business agility and cost reduction to our clients. We provide cloud focused client advisory and delivery services on areas such as hybrid cloud, workplace services, security, service desk and cloud service management/delivery.
Capgemini has proven experience in building cloud strategies that have enabled our clients to adopt a cloud-first approach to achieving their business objectives. Our Cloud Infrastructure Services enable enterprises to overcome the barriers to cloud adoption and manage the real business risks.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As an Application Support Consultant within our Modern Work, Security & Azure team, you'll take ownership of the Microsoft 365 user account management to our clients. You'll gain a deep understanding of our client's organisation to ensure successful delivery and have opportunities to suggest ways to enhance their business by improving their existing solutions.
- Utilise Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business and Azure AD best practices across cloud + on-premises implementations
- Extend identity and threat protection with integrated and automated security to help stop damaging attacks
- Bring together identity protection and advanced compliance capabilities to protect and govern users while reducing risk
- Analyse M365 implementations to identify and address areas of opportunity
- Drive continuous improvement and reduction in manual effort by automating account provisioning, auditing and reporting
- Execution of application and/or platform changes, releases, and service requests in supported environments
- Root cause analysis and service improvement solutions
- Liaise with appropriate teams for development of corrective actions or viable workarounds to resolve major incidents
- Adhere to ITIL guidelines for Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- Provide remote/onsite support to VIPs
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with the Service Desk and Desktop teams
- eDiscovery under Court Orders and FOI
- Have a National Police Check and Working with Children Check (Victoria)
- Have existing Microsoft, Azure and Splunk fundamentals certifications
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
You will need to be a passionate, motivated, and client-focused Support Consultant.
- Previous experience in working for an MSP and a large government organisation (100,000 Users)In-depth expertise for managing Office 365 utilising PowerShell, Graph API, MFCMAPI and Python for 800,000 User Azure AD tenant
- In-depth understanding in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD Connect Health, Identity Protection, Azure AD MFA), Email security (Advanced eDiscovery, Defender for Office 365, DKIM, DMARC and SPF), Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Sailpoint IIQ and Citrix Sharefile
- Strong experience in retrieving data from complex SQL queries in scripts
- Develop automated process for the management of Office 365 and Skype for Business
- Experience with Skype for Business synthetic transaction monitoring
- Proven record in the continuous enhancement of automate processes in identification and remediation of potential compromised accounts
- Experience with Splunk Search Processing Language and MaxMind GeoIP2 to identify potential hackers
- Experience in AWS, Azure Automation, Kusto (KQL), Azure Security and Azure Development is highly desirable
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.