Service Delivery Manager | Perth
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Aug-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
This is an exciting opportunity to join Capgemini in a Delivery Management capacity. Joining the dynamic and growing team in the heart of Perth, you will provide a central conduit between Capgemini's customers, our Services Teams and our sales office, working with the Capgemini's Account Management and Delivery teams to ensure the delivery of quality services. This role will be working with all areas of Empired involved in the delivery of services, project work and the uplift of Empired services within our customers by developing customer relationships, managing deliverables and ensuring customers are aware of the Capgemini's services catalogue at appropriate operational levels.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Delivery Management
- Ensuring Empired meets and/or exceeds its obligations as per the contract deliverables including SLA's, OLA's and KPI's.
- Ensuring Empired achieves a high level of client satisfaction with respect to delivery of all required services.
- Work collaboratively with operations teams to achieve the delivery of the contracted day to day operational services
- Ensure Empired and customer expectations are met as part of our strategic alignment.
- Manage the billing, financials and reporting for your clients.
- Support the whole contract lifecycle from negotiation to implementation, renewal and transition
- Provide effective and timely information to the managers of service delivery teams to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Ensure that effective communication on the services delivered is provided to customers (including month or weekly service delivery reports) with the agreed timeframes
- Act as the first point of service escalation for resolver groups to our clients.
- Drive continual services improvement initiatives across the account that benefit both Capgemini and the Client
- Drive risk management to ensure risks are identified, assessed, mitigations defined, and the risks are maintained.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key customer stakeholders
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- Commercial and operational experience as a Service Delivery Manager.
- Attention to detail in reporting and administration activities.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the aptitude to ensure win/win situations for all parties
- Excellent customer relationship building and management skills
- Proven experience in building sustainable business relationships with the customer at all levels
- Experience in change management across a multi-disciplined, matrix team structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of contract management issues
- Ability to take ownership of and manage small scale projects
- ITIL qualifications and/or experience of service delivery management within an ITIL framework
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
If you are a natural communicator, are widely experienced in building stakeholder relationships, are renowned for your ability to listen, and have a passion for technology this is the role for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.