Senior Business Analyst | Perth
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Aug-2022|
Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini is a collective of problem solving, forward thinking technologists who specialise in delivering best in class solutions to our customers. We're looking for two business analysts to come and join us to help solve our customers challenges.
We look for the following:
- Proactive approach
- Clear & concise communication
- Listens & understands both technical & business facing challenges
- Experience in both Agile & Waterfall
- Understands SDLC
- Creates epics, user stories/tasks
- Has a software engineering background (Java/.NET)
- Will be comfortable/able to create & build a strong partnership with our customer(s)
- Understands contracts/commercials
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be well versed in process modelling, requirements elicitation, facilitation, and technology
- Working on waterfall to Agile projects, and can take your team on the journey to Agile (Scrum)
- Experienced in requirements gathering, business analysis, solution design, business processes as well as analytical skills to provide critical support to senior stakeholders
- Understand the clients' business and develop relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate requirements gathering
- Provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving business performance
- Identify project-related issues and risks and escalate appropriately. Provide recommendations and solutions to resolve issues and mitigate risks, while managing client expectations
- Actively facilitate focus groups, workshops and client interviews
- Create and/or review documentation, following leading practice, to communicate business, system and solution requirements and other key information to the client and project team
- Mentor junior members of the delivery team to assist those individuals with career and professional development
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- 5 years of experience in Business Analysis with broad range of experience and understanding of industry-standard IT technologies and processes
- Understanding of Agile vs Waterfall with experience as a Scrum Master or Change Agent preferred - Scrum master certification preferred
- Business Process Modelling and facilitating elicitation sessions - BPMN preferred
- Demonstrable experience in Business and Analysis
- Ability to engage with and work with stakeholders across all levels of an organization
- Capable of working collaboratively in a team or independently as required
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.